- Polo shirt in House colour (£8.50/£10.50)
- Grey CMCS sweatshirt (£9/£10) or grey CMCS cardigan (£10/£12)
- Black trousers/dress/shorts/skirt or summer dress in relevant House colour
- Plain black/white/grey socks
- Supportive black shoes, appropriate for outdoor use
- No jewellery, except for one plain stud in each ear
Pupils in Years 5 and 6 will follow the same uniform style as above, but will wear a black CMCS sweatshirt (£9/£10) or cardigan (£10-13).
- Black CMCS t-shirt (£5)
- Black shorts, leggings, or tracksuit bottoms
- Book bag (£6.50)
- Shoe bag (£4)
- Water bottle (£2.50)
- Sun hat (£3.50)
School uniform and PE kit can be purchased throughout the year from the main reception. Prices are included above of the items that are sold exclusively at Carr Manor Community School.
- White collared shirt
- Black CMCS jumper/cardigan (£12)
- Black CMCS blazer – this is optional (£27)
- School tie in House colour (£4)
- Black trousers/skirt – at least knee-length
- Black footwear, preferably shoes – no logos
School uniform can be purchased throughout the year from our main reception via cash or cheque payments. Prices are included above of the items that are sold exclusively at Carr Manor Community School.
- Black CMCS round neck t-shirt (£8.50/£9)
- Black CMCS jacket full/half zip – this is optional but is advised for the colder weather (£14)
Pupils must also purchase a choice of CMCS bottoms from the list below:
- Black CMCS shorts (£7.50/£8)
- Black CMCS tracksuit bottoms (£13.50)
- Black CMCS skort (£11)
- Black CMCS leggings (£10.50)
- Trainers (with non-marking soles)
- Football boots and black football socks (if possible for rugby and football)
Purchasing PE kit
PE kit can be purchased throughout the year. Please complete and return a PE kit order form, which can be obtained from the PE department. Your payment can then be made via ParentPay.